- What is the Sharon Dog Park?
The Sharon Dog Park is a privately funded, fenced, off-leash dog recreation area open to the public.
- Where is the Park located?
The Dog Park is located in Sharon, MA between Cedar and Gunhouse Streets (directions). Parking is across from the ball fields on East Foxboro Street.
- Can anyone use the Park?
Yes, all dog breeds are welcome.
- What are the Park hours?
The Dog Park is open from dawn to dusk.
- Is there a cost to use the Park?
The Dog Park is free for its users. Donations are welcome to help pay for mutt mitts and waste removal.
- Where does the Park get its funding?
The Dog Park gets its funding from its users, local businesses and a major fundraising dinner in the summer.
- I have a new puppy, can I bring her to the Park?
Of course, as long as the puppy is over 4 months and up to date on its shots.
- How many dogs can I bring?
You can only bring 2 dogs per adult.
- Do I have to pick up after my dog?
Yes, there are mutt mitt dispensers conveniently located along the path and all around the park.
- Do I have to stay with my dog or can I drop him off and go shopping?
You must stay with your dog at the park. Sometimes dogs get into fights, poop and do other things that dogs do. You are responsible for your own dog at all times.
- Who do I contact if I have a problem?
For problems with aggressive dogs, please call the dog officer or the Sharon Police Department. For maintenance issues please email email@example.com.
- I love the Park, how can I help?
Please visit the Opportunities page and use the PayPal donation button. If you would like to get involved in the park please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I get more information about dog recreation and dog parks?
Here is a list of links to websites we find helpful: