Respect the Neighbors
- The Park is open to the public from dawn to dusk.
- Any habitual abuse of the peace, privacy or property of the neighbors will result in the offender having privileges in the Park revoked.
- Parking is available at Deborah Sampson Park on East Foxboro St. There is no parking allowed on Cedar Street or Harold Street.
Keep Your Dog and Your Children Safe
- Let your dog off leash only AFTER YOU'VE ENTERED through and closed the double gates.
- Prong (spike) and choke collars must be removed prior to entry.
- Puppies must be at least 4 months old to enter the fenced-in area.
- Unattended dogs will be impounded. Never leave your dog unsupervised.
- Supervise no more than 2 dogs per adult per visit.
- You must be at least 16 years old to bring a dog into the Park unless accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed inside the fenced-in area.
- Provide water and a bowl for your dog.
Respect Other Dog Owners and Their Dogs
- Damaging Park property will result in criminal complaints.
- Do not smoke or bring glass containers or alcohol into the Park.
- Owners must immediately clean up after their dog.
- Quickly stop your dog from digging and fill in holes.
- Dogs must have current town dog license on non-choke collar, and be inoculated, parasite free and healthy.
- Owners must be in verbal control of their dogs at all times to prevent aggressive behavior.
- Owners must carry a leash at all times.
- If your dog becomes rough or unruly, leash him or her and leave the Park.
- Dogs exhibiting a history of aggressive behavior will have Park privileges revoked.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the Dog Park.
Use the Park at Your Own Risk
- Owners are legally responsible and liable for their dogs and any injuries caused by them.
- Observance of these guidelines will allow all canine and human visitors to enjoy the park!
- Violators will be removed from the Park and their Park privileges will be suspended.